THE BEST PASTRY. Franklin was eliminated from the Best Pastry Chef but joined the Secret Kitchen. Will he return to competition soon?
[Mis à jour le 16 septembre à 11h36] Franklin was eliminated from the Best Pastry Chef this Wednesday, September 16 but may have a chance to find his comrades in the weeks to come; Indeed, after his elimination, the dean of the show discovered the existence of the Secret Kitchenwhere he had to face wigs, eliminated the previous week, on the theme of cappuccino revisited. Franklin did better than her competitor and will have to challenge the eliminated candidate next week to try to keep her place and rejoin The Best Pastry Chef within a few weeks. All that remains is to cross your fingers for the darling of the public!
Who was eliminated from the Best Pastry Chef?
franklin is the second eliminated candidate of this season 11 of the Best Pastry Chef. However, he beat wigs in the Secret Kitchen to try to reintegrate the adventure.
- Week 2: Franklin was eliminated, before defeating Wiggings in the Secret Kitchen.
- Week 1: Carine and Wiggins have been eliminated. Wiggings then defeated Carine in the Secret Kitchen.
What is the secret kitchen?
It will not have escaped your notice, Le Meilleur Pâtissier season 11 lasts even longer than the other years. In fact, after the main show, a one-hour programme, called La Cuisine Secrète, has been added and ends at 12:40 a.m. This novelty allows eliminated candidates to obtain a new chance to re-enter the competition. “For the first time in the history of the competition, an incredible surprise will upset our pastry chefs (…) unprecedented duels which will take place out of sight in… The secret kitchen! For each of these duels, a draw will reveal the recipe that will have to be made, resulting from the most improbable challenges launched by Cyril Lignac during the 10 seasons of the competition”, explains M6.
Who are the candidates for the Best Pastry Chef 2022?
The names of candidates of this season 11 of the Best Pastry Chef are now known. For this 2022 edition, they were 16 on the starting line, from all over France but also from Belgium. Here they are :
- Adelina, 28, store manager, Belgium
- Alicia, 27, truck driver, Strasbourg
- Benjamin, 32, fruit and vegetable buyer, Saint-Alban
- Carine, 45, civil servant in a community, Le Mans
- Cléo, 20 years old, figure skater, Montlignon
- Franklin, 76, retired, Paris
- Hervé, 47, team leader in construction, Martigues
- Justine, 30, pharmacist, Amiens
- Karel, 29, retraining engineer, Paris
- Manon, 20 years old, student in dietetics BTS, Montpellier
- Najoua, 29, foreign affairs consultant, Courbevoie
- Nils, 26, doctoral student in finance, Levallois-Perret
- Sébastien, 47 years old, business manager in cybersecurity, Toulouse
- Sébastien, 37, choreographer and dancer, Saint-Affrique
- Wiggings, 25, executive assistant, Nanterre
- Vanessa, 41, business manager of a communication agency, Kintzheim
Who makes up the jury for the Best Pastry Chef?
Like always, Cyril and Mercotte will be the members of the jury for this season 11 of the Best Pastry Chef. They will be supported by several guest chefs. And the least we can say is that M6 did very well this year: Philippe Conticini, Glenn Viel, Kevin Lacote, Thierry Marx, François Perret, Christelle Brua, Nina Métayer, Jeffrey Cagnes, Yann Couvreur or Pierre Hermé will be there!!
Who presents The Best Pastry Chef?
After having proven itself during a first season with amateurs and then with professionals, Mary Portolano will again be the host of this season 11 of the Best Pastry Chef. The host should still delight us with her humor and good humor.
Who are the winners of the Best Pastry Chef?
For 10 years, you can imagine, a large number of candidates have already won the title of “Best Pastry Chef”. For the most nostalgic among you, we have compiled the list of winners of the Best Pastry Chef since the first season.
When does The Best Pastry Chef 2022 air?
Season 11 of the Best Pastry Chef started on Wednesday September 7, 2022 on M6. The program airs every Wednesday at 9:10 p.m.
Where can I find the Best Pastry Chef replay?
You are not available on Wednesday evening to watch the episodes? The M6 channel and its 6play service allow you to watch the missed episode even several weeks after the broadcast. This will give you time to take notes and become a master baker too.