Tikehau Business Financing
TIKEHAU FINANCEMENT ENTREPRISES / MACSF INVEST: Readers’ opinions
➡️ Average Instant Reviews:
➡️ Average of the scores of the argued opinions:
No detailed review published,
be the first to give your opinion!
The FCPR Tikehau Financement Entreprises is offered by Tikehau Capital, a big name in asset management. The portfolio, diversified, aims to be invested in 30 to 40 European and mainly French medium-sized companies (ETI) (between 40% and 50% of the portfolio in France) rigorously selected. The companies selected come from long-term buoyant sectors, benefiting from a structurally favorable environment. A responsible investment approach, based on ESG (environment, social and governance) criteria and fully integrated into the management process, makes it possible to focus on companies with a sustainable and resilient model. The fund has also received the LUXFLAG ESG label.
A support accessible within the framework of the life insurance and the PER of the MACSF: MACSF INVEST
Tikehau Financement Entreprises is referenced as a unit of account in the financial ranges of RES Multisupport life insurance contracts as well as the PER RES Retraite, accessible within the Free profile. This unit of account is called MACSF INVEST. The recommended investment period on this medium is a minimum of 8 years.
As with all AIFs, investment in this support is limited to a maximum of 30% of the savings of a life insurance contract (or PER insurance).
Certain transactions are not accessible (scheduled payments, scheduled partial redemptions and automatic arbitration options).
⚠️ Attention: In the event of redemption or arbitration leaving the support, penalties of 3% may apply for a holding of less than 3 years.
|FCPR TIKEHAU COMPANY FINANCING / MACSF INVEST|
|Management company||TIKEHAU CAPITAL|
|ISIN code (A share)||FR0014003I17|
|Synthetic Risk Indicator (7 = maximum risk)||1️⃣ 2️⃣ 3️⃣ 4️⃣ 5️⃣ 6️⃣ 7️⃣|
|SFDR (7 = ESG, 8 = ESG + Sustainable, 6 = nothing)||Section 6|
|Minimum investment period||8 years|
|Investment strategy||The Company will mainly invest (i) in private debt securities (the “Private Debt Securities”) which may represent unlisted loans or bonds, equity loans and any other senior financial instruments, pari passu or subordinated to other non-equity financing; and (ii) in liquid assets (current accounts, time deposits, certificates of deposit, Treasury bills, negotiable debt securities, units or shares of money market UCIs and bonds traded on a regulated or organized market).|
|Taxation TIKEHAU COMPANY FINANCING / MACSF INVEST|
|Tax details FCPR TIKEHAU FINANCEMENT ENTREPRISES / MACSF INVEST||Eligible for MACSF and PER MACSF life insurance.|
|Costs of FCPR TIKEHAU FINANCEMENT ENTREPRISES / MACSF INVEST|
|Management fees (internal to the fund)||3.91%|
|Available in PEA-PME||❌|
|Available in life insurance (unit of account)||✅|
|Life insurance contracts offering TIKEHAU FINANCEMENT ENTREPRISES / MACSF INVEST as a unit-linked(1)|
|Insurers offering TIKEHAU FINANCEMENT ENTREPRISES / MACSF INVEST on a unit-linked basis on part of their life insurance policies(1)||MACSF|
|Available in PER (retirement savings plan)||✅|
|PER insurance offering TIKEHAU FINANCEMENT ENTREPRISES / MACSF INVEST in unit of account(1)|
|It is imperative to take all of the financial documentation before subscribing. FCPRs, risky investments par excellence, are reserved for well-informed investors, as part of the diversification of their financial assets.
(1): non-exhaustive list of market offers. List given as an indication.
FCPR / Private Equity / Capital-Investment: a multiple-risk investment
- Risk of capital loss : The Fund is not a guaranteed capital fund. It is therefore possible that the capital initially invested will not be returned.
- Liquidity risk of the Fund’s assets : As the Fund mainly invests in unlisted Disposed Funds, themselves mainly invested in unlisted companies, the securities it holds are not very liquid or illiquid.
- Contribution value risk :The Transferred Funds will be contributed to the Fund for a value determined by one or more independent third parties, purchasers alongside the Fund of a tranche of the Transferred Funds. As more fully detailed in the Regulations, this value may not reflect the net asset value of the units or shares of the Transferred Funds. In addition, the Transferred Funds are contributed to the Fund for a contribution value that was determined after the Covid-19 crisis and therefore includes an estimate of the impact of the latter. This contribution value does not necessarily reflect the net asset value of the units or shares of the Transferred Funds. Moreover, it cannot be ruled out that the Independent Third Party(ies) overestimated this and that it does not reflect the future value of the Transferred Funds.
- Fund management report risk : Given the number of assets in which the Fund will be invested indirectly, the management report of the Fund may not detail all of these assets in order to provide investors with information that the Management Company considers understandable by any investor and this in accordance with the regulations, in particular with regard to the composition of the assets.
- Risk related to the confidentiality obligations of the Fund : The Transferring Funds and the Management Company are bound by confidentiality obligations relating to the information they receive from the Transferred Funds. These obligations must be assumed by the Fund when the Transferred Funds are contributed to the Fund. The confidentiality obligations to which the Fund and its Management Company are bound could limit the information communicated to unitholders in accordance with Commission Delegated Regulation (EU) No. 231/2013 of December 19, 2012 and Article 421-35 of the RGAMF.
- Risk of significant difference between the market value of the portfolio and the subscription value : The attention of subscribers is drawn to the possible decorrelation between the market value of the portfolio and the subscription value.
📧 Receive every day, from 9 a.m., the information that matters for your savings
Daily emailing of savings news, new offers, new savings investments, changes in interest rates, new premiums, key dates not to be missed… Tax and real estate news.
No advertising, no spam, no use of your email address other than to send you this daily email. You can unsubscribe directly on each mailing, via the link at the bottom of the email page.