CR7 is no for Atlético
This should put a definitive end to the rumors of an arrival of Cristiano Ronaldo at Atlético de Madrid and Bayern. While his future is still uncertain at Manchester United, the Portuguese striker sees his name associated with many European leaders. During an interview given to Partidazo of COPE, Enrique Cerezo, the president of the Madrid club, has definitively closed the door to the fivefold Ballon d’Or. “I don’t know who invented this story, but it’s almost impossible for Cristiano to come to Atlético.“
Surprise: Suarez announces his return to Uruguay in his training club
21 HOURS AGO
- Our opinion : We will have to face the facts for Cristiano Ronaldo. Even if he wants to play the C1, his future is nevertheless on the side of Manchester, at least for one more season.
‘His concern is that he is outdated’: Ronaldo is at an impasse
A PSG-Inter meeting for Škriniar?
After recruiting Nordi Mukiele, PSG continues to be active in the transfer window. According to information from Foot Mercato, Luis Campos hopes to complete the transfers of Renato Sanches and Milan Škriniar in the coming days. For the latter, an appointment is scheduled in London this Wednesday with Inter Milan, which continues to claim 70 million euros. Nasser Al-Khelaifi could be present according to SportItalia. But The Gazzetta dello Sport, she announces that no meeting is scheduled. Who is telling the truth?
Fofana, Chelsea’s new target for his hinge
De Ligt left for Bayern, Koundé to FC Barcelona, the Aké and Kimpembe files which get stuck, the Blues see their options reduced for the position of central defender. This Wednesday, Sky Sports announces that Chelsea are considering Wesley Fofana. Victim of a fibula fracture in August 2021, the former Stéphanois gradually resumed competition at the end of last season.
- Our opinion : Another thorny issue for Chelsea. Unless an XXL check, it seems very, very, very unlikely to see Leicester let go of their international hope.
Is Lukaku’s return to Chelsea the biggest flop in Premier League history?
Rabiot left … to stay at Juve
- Our opinion : If Juve fail to strengthen in the middle, and Pogba’s long injury is confirmed, Rabiot’s situation could indeed change.
Pogba, Alves, Pirlo … Juventus, specialist in free recruits
Chelsea ready to sell off Ziyech to Milan
While the London and Milan leaders have already met on many occasions, the DailyMail announces that Hakim Ziyech would have made the Italian champion his number 1 destination for this summer. Several sources and in particular the Gazzetta dello Sport agree that Chelsea could “sell off” the Moroccan international for a check in excess of 10 million euros. The rossoneri could do a double blow in the event of the arrival of the former Ajax player since they are also negotiating the arrival of Charles De Ketelaere (Bruges).
- Our opinion : A rather surprising decision on the part of the Blues. Even if he never really won at Chelsea, Ziyech still keeps a good side. Milan can have a smile if this is confirmed.
Credit: Getty Images
Modest in the small papers of Borussia Dortmund?
The long-awaited reward for Anthony Modeste? A serial scorer in each of his seasons in Germany, the 34-year-old French striker could take the plunge in the coming days. This Wednesday, Picture evokes a potential interest of the Schwarz-Gelben for Anthony Modeste. The Cannes native is coming off a big season with Cologne (another one), with whom he scored 23 goals in 35 matches in all competitions. The former Nice has only one year of contract with the Geissböcke.
- Our opinion : A profile in the same vein as that of Haller and which could do good to Edin Terzić’s collective. Planets can line up in this folder.
‘Dortmund fans are starting to get annoyed’: The limits of Borussia’s politics
Tuchel closes the door to Werner
While he expressed the wish to return to Leipzig to revive, Timo Werner could be retained by Chelsea and Thomas Tuchel. In today’s edition, Kicker reveals that the Blues coach would have vetoed the departure of the German international. The former PSG coach is still waiting for reinforcements in front and has repeatedly expressed his dissatisfaction with the situation of his attacking arsenal.
- Our opinion : A lot can and above all will still happen in the Werner dossier. One more season at Chelsea is far from the idea of the century for the German international.
Timo Werner during a warm-up match with Chelsea.
Credit: Getty Images
Luan Peres close to leaving OM
Rookie stamped Jorge Sampaoli, arrived in Marseille last summer, Luan Peres seems close to leaving OM according to The Team. Bought for 4.5 million euros at the time from Santos, the Brazilian central defender is at the center of negotiations between the Marseille club and Fenerbahçe, who have just lost Kim Min-Jae, who left for Naples.
- Our opinion : OM must cut back, especially in defence. Peres is a candidate for a departure.
“OM are doing a Europa League transfer window, not the Champions League”
Tottenham still ready to draw on the market
Despite already very, very substantial recruitment with the arrivals of Richarlison, Forster, Bissouma, Lenglet, Spence and even Perisic, the Spurs are not satisfied. According to information from DailyMail, the London club would still like to strengthen their midfield and could soon make an offer for Weston McKennie, the midfielder of Juventus Turin. The Old Lady would claim 40 million euros to release his American international.
- Our opinion : Same story as for Adrien Rabiot on the Turin side. With the injury of Paul Pogba, Juventus should not take the risk of losing their feathers in the midfield.
Grealish at €117m, Phillips at 49: Why are the English overpaid?
Ajax clearly take out the barbed wire for Antony
While Erik Ten Hag made it one of his priorities when he arrived in England, Antony (22) should not join Manchester United this summer. This Wednesday, the very serious From Telegraaf reveals that Ajax Amsterdam would have increased the release clause of his player. The Amsterdam club would now expect nearly 100 million euros to release the Brazilian international (8 caps, 2 goals).
- Our opinion : At this tarot, few will be the teams to try the blow to try to attract Antony in the nets. And the Batavian club has no urgent need to sell after having already bailed out its coffers with the sales of Lisandro Martinez, Sébastien Haller and Ryan Gravenberch.
Beka Beka close to a return to France
The Gym has stepped up its efforts for Alexis Beka Beka (21). The Team announces this Wednesday evening an agreement between the Gym and Lokomotiv Moscow for the transfer of Alexis Beka Beka (21). The former Caennais who participated in the Tokyo Olympics will commit for five seasons with the Aiglons against 14 million euros (bonus included).
- Our opinion : His departure for Moscow was quite a surprise a year ago. Beka Beka will now be able to show the full extent of her talent in France.
Alexis Beka Beka
Credit: Getty Images
Akanji still in the dark at Dortmund
While he announced his wish to leave the BvB, Manuel Akanji (27) is at an impasse. This Wednesday, Dortmund sporting director Sebastian Kehl confirmed talks with the Swiss international for an amicable resolution. “We are still in close contact with the player and the management, but there is nothing new“, explained the leader. At the end of the contract in June 2023, the defender did not participate in the pre-season with the German club.
- Our opinion : While the game of musical chairs is in full swing in central defense, Akanji is currently one of the big losers in this area. But the Swiss should however have proposals in the coming weeks.
Scamacca lands in London
Paris has been doubled. As announced several days ago, West Ham formalized the arrival of Gianluca Scamacca on Tuesday. Courted by PSG for long weeks, the Italian striker arrives at the Hammers for an amount of 36 million euros, plus 6 million bonuses. The now ex-Sassuolo striker has signed a five-year contract with the east London club.
- Our opinion : PSG did not want to overpay Scamacca, who therefore ends up at West Ham for a substantial sum.
Napoli formalize the arrival of Min-jae
This time, it’s done. After several days of negotiations, Naples has found Kalidou Koulibaly’s successor. And it is the South Korean Kim Min-jae who will have the (heavy) task of succeeding the Senegalese rock. The 25-year-old defender has signed up for the next five seasons with the Parteneopei who paid nearly 19.5 million euros to snatch him from Fenerbahçe.
- Our opinion : An intelligent choice on the part of the Neapolitans and above all a great challenge for Min-jae to replace the former manager of the Azzuro workforce.
The 16 transfer window information that you missed on Tuesday
A DAY AGO
A meeting at the top: Ronaldo back with his agent, Ferguson also present
YESTERDAY AT 10:55