Germany dominates Switzerland
Dominant in women’s football for many years, Germany seems to have fallen into line in recent seasons. Indeed, after having been 2 times world champions, 8 times European champions, and Olympic champions in 2016, the Germans remain on two last disappointing competitions with an elimination in the quarter-finals at Euro 2017 in the Netherlands and at this same stage during the World Cup in France in 2019. The Nationallf ensured during the qualifiers for the Euro by easily winning his group with 8 victories in as many games. Martina Voss-Tecklenburg’s players are also on track to qualify for the World Cup thanks to their 1D ahead of Serbia. It should be noted that the Germans recently lost against these Serbs (3-2). Recently, Germany was also dominated by England and Canada in the Arnold Clark Cup, a preparatory competition for the European championship. To face Switzerland, the German selection will not be able to count on its master to play Dzsenifer Marozsan injured for many months. On the other hand, the Däbritz, Popp, or Huth are present.
► 200€ OFFERED in EXCLUDED at the house of UNIBET (instead of 150€)
⇒ ⇒ Click here to enjoy ⇐ ⇐
For its part, Switzerland occupies the 20e rank in the FIFA rankings and will play in England its second European championship after that of the Netherlands in 2017. Second in their group during the qualifiers, the Swiss players faced the Czech Republic in a double confrontation in the play-off. The Nati managed the event perfectly by getting the draw (1-1) away and winning at home on the return (2-1). The Swiss selection is also in the game for the qualification for the World Cup since it is in second position in its pool just 2 points behind Italy. At the edge of facing Germany as part of the preparation for the Euro, Switzerland remains on 4 meetings without the slightest success. The National has excellent players like Bachmann from PSG, Wälti from Arsenal, or Crnogorcevic from Barca. A few days before their match against Denmark, Germany will want to start the machine against a Swiss team in progress.
► The bet “Win Germany and Over 2.5 goals” is quoted at 1.69 at Unibet which offers you €200 EXCLUSIVE instead of €150 with the code “SOFOOT”
► Enjoy an EXCLUSIVE €200 bonus at Unibet :
– Sign up with the code “SOFOOT”
– You get a bonus of €200 instead of the usual €150
– Bet for example your 1er bet of €150 on this bet to try to win 254€
– If your bet loses, you receive not 150€ but 200€ reimbursement in EXCLUSIVE with SoFoot
– And yes, you bet €150 and you are reimbursed €200!
► If you want to test other sports betting sites, 11 other sites allow you to bet on this Germany – Switzerland:
– A 1er bet refunded IN CASH of €100 with PMU-Sport
– 100€ DIRECT (Deposit 100€ and Bet with 200€) with Winamax
– A 1er bet refunded €150 with BettingOnline Sports
– A 1st bet refunded of €200 instead of €100 with Betclic at the end of the match
– A HUGE & EXCLUSIVE bonus of €150 + €10 WITHOUT DEPOSIT with ZEbet by entering the code “SOFOOT10”
– A HUGE & EXCLUSIVE bonus of €100 + €10 NO DEPOSIT with NetBetincluding a 1er bet refunded €100, by entering the code “SOFOOT10”
– A 1st bet refunded of 120€ with Bwin
– 200€ reimbursed with VBETsponsor of Monaco
– A 1er bet refunded €100 + €50 EXTRA with France Bet
– An INCREDIBLE bonus of €250 with Bet Barrier
– A 1er bet refunded €150 with Betway
– A 1st bet refunded of 100€ with PokerStars Sports
These forecasts are given for information only. You will not be able to engage the responsibility of the author as for the results of the matches. Odds are subject to change until the match kicks off. “Gambling involves risks: debt, dependency, etc. Call 09 74 75 13 13 (non-surcharged call)»
Find the even more complete Germany Switzerland Prediction at RueDesJoueurs (latest news, announcement of line-ups in real time, odds, best bonuses and player predictions)!