Bayern Munich dreams of Mané
According to information from Sky Germany, Bayern Munich dreams of attracting Sadio Mané, whose discussions with Liverpool for a contract extension (note: he is currently linked to the Reds until June 2023) would be complicated. For the moment, the German champion would not have negotiated with the English club but Hasan Salihamidzic, the sports director of the Bavarian formation, would have met the agent of the Senegalese international striker last weekend.
- Our opinion : If Bayern Munich digs this track, it means that they would consider a departure of Robert Lewandowski this summer.
It’s (almost) done: Haaland will sign for Manchester City
A DAY AGO
Navas talks about Mbappé’s future
Asked by the Spanish media El Larguero about the future of Kylian Mbappé, Keylor Navas said he wanted to see the former Monegasque stay at PSG. “I would like to tell you something about Kylian, but I have no idea. I hope he will stay with us. Did I talk to him? These are personal stories“, explained the Costa Rican goalkeeper.
- Our opinion : The thorny Kylian Mbappé file should be settled in the coming days. But difficult to announce today the name of his future club.
Why this agitation around Mbappé? “The great PSG bluff has begun”
Barça ready to part ways with Depay and de Jong
FC Barcelona would like to reduce its workforce next summer. According to Mundo Deportivo, eight players will not be retained: Neto, Clément Lenglet, Samuel Umtiti, Oscar Mingueza, Riqui Puig, Adama Traoré, Martin Braithwaite and Luuk de Jong. For their part, Frenkie de Jong and Memphis Depay could be released in the event of a good offer.
- Our opinion : To achieve a transfer window that lives up to its ambitions, Barça will have to sell a lot this summer and resolve to part with some of its best elements.
… and will sell Coutinho to Aston Villa
- Our opinion : Philippe Coutinho found the pleasure on the ground thanks to Steven Gerrard. It is therefore logical to see him continue with the Villans.
Lazio won’t let go of Milinkovic-Savic at any cost
In an interview with Rai, Claudio Lotito, the president of Lazio, spoke about the future of Sergej Milinkovic-Savic, under contract with the Roman club until 2024.It is not for sale. I have already turned down an offer of 140 million euros for him in the past. I will ask Sergej what he wants to do only if he receives a proposal from a world top club“, he indicated.
- Our opinion : Claudio Lotito is tough in business and won’t hesitate to up the ante for the 27-year-old Serbian international midfielder.
“The city of Milan can create a hegemony worthy of Juve”
El Arouch extends with OL
Great hope of the Olympique Lyonnais training center, Mohamed El Arouch (18) has extended his professional contract with the club chaired by Jean-Michel Aulas until June 2025. Last Saturday, he found the net during of the Coupe Gambardella final won against Caen (1-1, 5-3 on pens).
- Our opinion : Good news for OL, who will surely have to bet on their youngsters next season because of their probable non-qualification for the European Cup.
Cahuzac will end his career
Under contract with RC Lens until June 2022, Yannick Cahuzac (37) will end his career this summer as he announced on his Twitter account on Tuesday. This season, the former Bastiais has played 16 Ligue 1 matches.
- Our opinion : The northern team loses a player with significant experience.
The 10 mercato news of Monday
YESTERDAY AT 08:10
The 7 transfer window information that you missed this weekend
05/08/2022 At 12:57 PM