Škriniar ever closer to staying in Italy
It is a file which is complicated for the PSG. According to information from the Gazzetta dello Sport, Milan Škriniar is increasingly destined to stay at Inter. Indeed, the Parisian club would not have given any sign of life for weeks, just like the intermediary who managed the negotiations. The arrival of Nordi Mukiele at the champion of France could have completed the hypothesis of an arrival of the Slovak in Paris. A time interested, Chelsea would now be quicker to put the package for Wesley Fofana (Leicester).
- Our opinion : The game of musical chairs calms down in central defence. Barring a huge blow from Trafalgar, Škriniar will still be Interiste next season and could even extend his lease.
The 14 mercato info that you missed on Wednesday
YESTERDAY AT 6:29 PM
Milan Skriniar, the Inter defender targeted by PSG.
Credit: Getty Images
The Sánchez bet at OM…
It is an old sea serpent of this summer transfer window. Revealed a few weeks ago, the track leading to Alexis Sánchez (33) resurfaces on the Canebière. Provence reveals that “the positions are very close between the player and the Marseille club“. The Chilean has only one year of contract with Inter, but could be released. However, Marseille will have to cut down in front to hope to attract the former Gunner.
- Our opinion : For a bet, it’s a hell of a lot. It remains to be seen whether the Chilean still has it in his paws, he who has been on the downward slope for a few seasons already.
“OM are doing a Europa League transfer window, not the Champions League”
… which finally has its way for Nuno Tavares
His transfer to Bergamo having failed, Nuno Tavares is once again associated with Olympique de Marseille. Better, it should soon land on the Canebière. According to the latest indiscretions from Fabrizio Romano, the London and Marseille leaders have agreed on a loan without an option to buy the Portuguese. The former side of Benfica should even pass his medical examination Friday on the Canebière.
- Our opinion : Atalanta out of the race, Marseille had free rein in this case. After the Lazovic failure, it’s a great fallback solution for Tudor and others.
Bensebaini watched by PSG and AC Milan
Already well provided for on the left, Paris would however probe the market in particular in the event of departure (surprise?) of Juan Bernat. In today’s edition, Picture announces that PSG could position itself on Ramy Bensebaini. The Algerian left side has only one year left on his contract with Borussia Mönchengladbach, who would be willing to sell him by the time the transfer market closes. In search of an alternative to Theo Hernandez, AC Milan would also monitor the file. The former Rennais was associated with Dortmund at the start of the transfer window.
- Our opinion : Paris already has material on the left flank. On the other hand, an arrival in Lombardy is quite likely, especially since Milan has not found the rare pearl to support Theo Hernandez.
Guardiola’s statements, Barça plan: “Nobody wants Neymar anymore”
Monaco thought of Rabiot, but…
We are still looking on the Rock for the midfield. Still looking for the successor of Aurélien Tchouaméni, the ASM would have considered digging the Adrien Rabiot track according to The Team. Nevertheless, the Principality club would have quickly changed its mind, especially given the emoluments received by the player at Juventus. For his part, Gianluca Di Marzio and his team believe that things could change if Monaco were to pass the PSV obstacle in the 3rd preliminary round of the Champions League.
- Our opinion : It is not the first, and it will not be the last club to make faces in view of the salary expectations of the player. If Rabiot wants to find an interesting base, he will have to review his payslip.
Pogba, Alves, Pirlo … Juventus, specialist in free recruits
Gueye at the review at Everton?
He clings, but Paris too. While PSG has placed Idrissa Gana Gueye on the transfer list, the Senegalese midfielder still aims to stay in the capital. According to information from Fabrizio Romano, Everton would have approached the champion of France to recover the former Lille, spent with the Toffees between 2016 and 2019. The discussions should continue in the coming days announces the journalist.
- Our opinion : Unfortunately, we will have to face facts for Gueye. Everton represents a great way out for the Senegalese international, especially if he wants to play the World Cup next November.
Messi back at Barca, what’s the point?
Rennes ready to try for Gouiri
The Rennes transfer window is finally moving. After Steve Mandanda and Arthur Theate, which should be formalized very soon, the Breton club is also active in front. In today’s edition, The Team announces that the Rouge-et-Noir would be very interested in the profile of Amine Gouiri (22 years old). The Nice striker is awaiting a salary increase for his contract which currently runs until June 2024. Nevertheless, the former Lyonnais would not necessarily be tempted by another challenge in Ligue 1 and would favor going abroad in the event of departure from the Gym.
- Our opinion : Stade Rennais has the means, but a transfer from Gouiri to Brittany seems very, very unlikely. Next folder.
Keep Gouiri and Thuram thanks to Ineos? “It’s not our way of thinking…”
Haise discusses Fofana’s future
Announced on the departure, Seko Fofana is still in Lens. Guest on the waves of RMC Sports Wednesday evening, the Lensois coach Franck Haise spoke about the situation of his captain. “Today, he is at RC Lens. Afterwards, there is still time, but what is certain, as I have been repeating for several weeks, is that he is very motivated, very invested in preparation, with the team, in the club. I am certain of it because I see it on a daily basis. Afterwards, a transfer window remains a transfer window and everything is possible…“
- Our opinion : The Sang-et-Or coach said it well: ‘everything is possible’. And the Artesians are not immune to a good offer by the closing of the transfer market.
“The referee says to me: ‘Don’t be stupid'”: Fofana, brilliant on the field and skillful with the referee
End clap for Dieng at OM?
It feels like the end of the story between Bamba Dieng and Olympique de Marseille. Not used in OM’s last two friendly matches, the Senegalese striker does not fit into the plans of Igor Tudor, the new Marseille coach. Worse, the latter would have already established a hierarchy and the former Diambars striker would appear in fifth and last position. Provence explains that the Olympian club hopes between 12 and 15 million euros for the Senegalese international, who nevertheless wanted to stay on the Canebière.
- Our opinion : Dieng could still render precious services to this OM… The suitors should not be lacking for the young 22-year-old centre-forward.
Bamba Dieng (Marseille) scored against Montpellier, Sunday April 10, 2022. / Ligue 1
Credit: Getty Images
Sabitzer, Zirkzee, bargain alert at Bayern Munich
Yet performing in preparation, Marcel Sabitzer (28) and Joshua Zirkzee (20) will not be retained by the Bavarian club as reported Kicker this Thursday. The midfielder’s fate hinges on Konrad Laimer’s potential arrival. The Dutch striker, at the end of the contract in 2023 and very successful on loan at Anderlecht (16 goals in 38 Jupiler League matches) will not be retained in the event of a good offer.
- Our opinion : If the Austrian should stay one more season in Bavaria, the profile of the young center-forward has something to intrigue and interest many clubs, especially in the Premier League.
237 million, De Ligt, Mazraoui: Pavard in danger at Bayern?
Wijnaldum slowly but surely towards the Eternal City
The start is getting closer for Georginio Wijnaldum. According to Corriere della Sera, AS Roma has obtained the approval of PSG for a loan with an obligation to purchase set at 10 million euros in the event of qualification for the Champions League. Problem, Paris would not like to participate in the payment of his salary, estimated at 9 million euros (bonus included). The Dutch international would be ready to lower it to join the Italian capital. Negotiations continue.
- Our opinion : We are in the home stretch in this case. Mourinho should soon have a new asset of choice, one more, for his Roma.
Manchester City’s Grimaldo plan B if Cucurella fails
If Manchester City has made Marc Cucurella (Brighton) its top priority, the Skyblues are studying alternatives in the event of bankruptcy in the negotiations with the Seagulls. This Thursday, brand reveals that Alex Grimaldo (26) would be on the shelves of Pep Guardiola. The Spanish side still has a year of contract with Benfica, which hopes to earn 20 million euros.
- Our opinion : A good “emergency” solution necessarily less expensive moreover. But Benfica is also a hell of a customer when it comes to negotiations.
Grealish at €117m, Phillips at 49: Why are the English overpaid?
Arthur at the revival in Valencia?
A flop from Turin? As revealed in recent days by Fabrizio Romano, Arthur (25) acts as a priority for Gennaro Gattuso in Valencia. The Italian technician would like to obtain the loan from the Brazilian international with half of his salary paid by Juventus. Interested during the last winter transfer window, Arsenal did not relaunch the file.
- Our opinion : Pjanic, Arthur, the actors of the last “mic-mac” between Barça and Juve are definitely struggling. Arthur is still young and needs a new challenge to relaunch his career.
Arthur in action during Chelsea-Juventus – Champions League 2021-22
Credit: Getty Images
Cornet, Zielinski or Kostić with Scamacca at West Ham?
Scamacca will not be the last. According to information from DailyMailconfirmed by Sky Sports, the Hammers are still looking to strengthen their attacking arsenal and are currently working on the files leading to Piotr Zielinski (Napoli), Filip Kostić (Eintracht Frankfurt) and Maxwel Cornet (Burnley). The Londoners have been refused an initial offer of 12 million euros (excluding bonuses) for the Serb who has only one year left on his contract with the Europa League winner.
- Our opinion : West Ham can achieve their goals in all three cases, especially in those of the Polish midfielder and the Serbian international. Regarding the former Lyonnais, the Clarets could be more greedy.
Chris Richards flies to the Premier League
Rookie from the partnership between FC Dallas and the Rekordmesiter, defender Chris Richards leaves Bayern Munich, three years after his arrival. Author of a very big season on loan at Hoffenheim, the American international (8 caps) has signed up for five seasons with Patrick Vieira’s Crystal Palace. The Eagles have paid more than 15 million euros to secure his services.
- Our opinion : A job well done for Bayern Munich and above all the symbol of its successful partnership with FC Dallas. In the Premier League, Richards should fully flourish.
Surprise: Suarez announces his return to Uruguay in his training club
YESTERDAY AT 9:52 PM
The 16 transfer window information that you missed on Tuesday
07/26/2022 At 6:54 PM